WHAT IS Provident Capella ?
Provident Capella is “A CHILD ENGAGING HOME THAT APPEALS TO ADULTS LIKE YOU” located near the Hope Farm Junction, Whitefield. Thoughtfully designed for working professionals like you, Provident Capella brings to life “Yengage – Homes that engage kids”, because we understand that your lives revolve around your children. Their joys, dreams and challenges occupy your waking days and sleepless nights. As a parent, your top-priority is to provide your kids with amenities-filled, enriching lifestyle, which is why we have conceptualized a home that’s singularly focused on your child like no other.
- Club house with a dedicated floor for the entertainment and development of children.
- Boomerang –The Sports’ Library – Borrow anything from drones to robots, BMX cycles to grand toy houses, play and return it to Boomerang.
- Adventure Bowl – A curated space wherein kids can whoosh around in BMX cycles and skateboards borrowed from Boomerang.
- KnowHow - e-Tuition Zone - Technology-enabled spaces for private tuitions at the clubhouse.
- Fresh Air Tower - that’ll improve air quality for you and your children.
- Wearable tracking devices for children as a measure of utmost safety.
- Multi -court, swimming pool, outdoor gym, jogging track, cricket pitch and a host of other outdoor sports to keep you active & fit.
- Herb garden, Aroma Garden, Barbecue corner along with a party lawn.
WHY BUY Provident Capella ?
GLOBAL BRANDS & TECHNOLOGY ADVANTAGE:
- Best of breed construction technology makes your home last longer, reduces noise levels and gives it a fine finish
- Mitsubishi Electric – Elevators
- Yale - main door locks for increased safety
- Kajaria - living and bedroom floor tiles
- Berger paints – premium home wall paint
- Schneider Electric – stylish electric switches
- Queo – bathroom fixtures
- Home to ITPL, one of the biggest IT Parks that employs over 4 lakh people.
- Whitefield is dotted with malls and entertainment centers. Phoenix Market City is the most happening leisure spot in Bangalore.
- A 152 acre coconut farm near Whitefield - Hoskote Road is being developed as a Botanical Garden aptly titled “Lalbagh East”
- Average property prices in Whitefield has grown by over 50% in the last 3 years
CONNECTIVITY AND VICINITY:
- The 15.5 km long Baiyyappanahalli - Whitefield Metro Phase II will enhance connectivity from East to West Bangalore.
- The HAL Underpass project will further ease the traffic flow on Old Airport Road, enabling a signal-free passage from Vellara Junction to Hope Farm, Whitefield.
- The upcoming Peripheral Ring Road will connect Whitefield with Tumkur Road, Hosur Road, Bellary Road and Old Madras Road eventually connecting to the NICE Road.
- Multi-specialty healthcare facilities within 5 km distance.
- Multiple schools and colleges present within a 10 km radius.
- Plenty of leisure options nearby like Park Square Mall, Forum Neighbourhood Mall and Phoenix Market City.