Provident Housing Ltd. (as used herein, the name "Provident Housing" includes Provident Housing Ltd. And all companies wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to treat your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
- To register you so that you access certain parts of the Provident Housing site;
- to register you so that you may subscribe to our newsletters;
- so that you may participate in discussion forums on our site; and
- to provide you with a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Provident Housing site.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfill your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyze our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as country, preferences and interests
- Facebook or Twitter account identifiers and information, including data and
- communication history of Facebook pages that you administer
- Other information relevant to use of Provident Housing Ltd. and/or its services or
- customer surveys and/or offers
In order to provide you with the best service, we need to collect the information mentioned above. To elaborate, the following should be noted about why we collect your information - To provide Provident Housing Ltd.’s services, including monitoring and responding to content on your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.
For internal record keeping.
To improve our products and services.
For analytics purposes.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
If you’ve opted-in to hear from us, we may contact you by email or phone for sales and research purposes. You can unsubscribe from hearing from us anytime. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have certain procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We limit disclosure of your personal information to third parties as far as possible. We might share such information only for the following reasons - Trusted Third Parties: We may employ/partner other companies and people to perform tasks thus they will need to work on data provided by you for the sake of aiding our services, including for analytics, hosting and assistance with technical and administrative aspects of the service (including credit/debit card processing), and for general improvement.