This website is the sole property of Provident Housing Ltd. (the use of “Provident Housing” hereinafter, implies Provident Housing Ltd. And all companies wholly or partially owned by it). The information contained in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Providenthousing.com and its associated websites provide information based on sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available at Provident Housing. Provident Housing makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness of information for any particular purpose, non-infringement and any damages ensuing thereby. In no event shall Provident Housing or its founders, directors, officers, agents, employees or content providers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages including without limitation, those pertaining to lost profits to any Provident Housing subscriber, participant, customer, or other person or entity for furnishing of information or arising from the contents/use of this website.
Terms & Conditions
All payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Only the Indian Residents/Non Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1881 shall be eligible to apply.
- The Applicant shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment is subject to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the rules and regulations framed of the VISA/MasterCard or any other card organization applicable and prevailing from time to time.
- The said payment is subject to the risks involved in any Electronic Payment Transactions including any technical failure in the payment gateway operations and the Company shall not be liable/responsible for any failure of any payment transactions or for any amounts debited from the Applicant account but not credited to the account of the Company due to any technical error in settlement or otherwise and the Applicant shall not have any claims against the Company for such transactions. Wherever possible, the Company will inform the Applicant about such failed transaction and refund the amount, if any, due to the Applicant and the same shall be processed via payment gateway.
- A payment made through Debit/ Credit Card would in normal course reach Provident Housing Ltd. within three working days. However, Provident Housing Ltd. shall not accept any liability on account of a payment not reaching Provident Housing Ltd.’s account for any reasons whatsoever including but not limited to the Applicant quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details etc. Provident Housing Ltd. shall also not accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card service providers for any reason whatsoever.
- Provident Housing Ltd. is under no obligation to inform the Applicant, if the card service provider declines the payment and also charges any amount for failed remittances or cancellation charges that the service provider may charge in respect of any cancellation before the amount is received by Provident Housing Ltd.. The Applicant is bound to check with their bank/credit/debit card service provider if the payment has been deducted from the Applicant’s account. The application will be complete only on Provident Housing Ltd. receiving the payment.
- The said payment is a token amount paid by the Applicant as an expression of interest in a particular unit and by virtue of said payment no right, title, interest or claim of any nature is created in such unit. The Applicant shall be required to submit the duly filled in Application Form and the allotment, if any, shall be done subject to the Applicant making payment of consideration value and other charges in accordance with the Application Form and complying with the terms and conditions contained therein. In case any dispute is made in respect of the payment made electronically by any third party, then, Provident Housing Ltd. shall have a right to cancel the application and Provident Housing Ltd. shall refund any amount due upon such cancellation only after settling such third party claims duly reduced. The Application Form can be viewed on http://www.Provident Housing Ltd..com/pages/onlinebooking
- The Company will intimate the Applicant about the details of the Unit in accordance with the unit type selected by the Applicant within a period of 3 working days from the date of the Applicant giving full particulars including email id of the remitter duly confirmed by the bank.
- Upon said payment being credited to the account of the Company, an e-receipt number will be generated and emailed to the Applicant, which shall mandatorily be required for further processing the application of the Applicant. The Applicant is required to print or save the receipt for his transaction/records and submit the same to the Company as may be requested to do so.
- Upon the Applicant submitting the duly filled-in Application Form to the Company as above, the said payment shall be adjusted against the consideration value payable towards the Unit as per the Application Form.
- The consideration value and the other charges are payable as per the Payment Schedule mentioned in the Application Form and the Applicant shall enter into the necessary agreements and be bound by various terms and conditions applicable for the purchase of the unit.
- The Applicant is entitled to recall the application and call for the refund of the amount received by Provident Housing Ltd. within a period of Twenty fifteen days from the end of the billing cycle for the month in which the remittance is made and received date of receipt of the amount by Provident Housing Ltd.. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them and are subject to the terms and conditions of the service providers regarding electronic payment. However, Provident Housing Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- Website: Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the company endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve all rights to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that Provident Housing Ltd. holds no responsibility for incorrect descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from the contents of the website.
- In no event, Provident Housing Ltd. shall be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Application Form shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bangalore.
- Provident Housing offers are not applicable on land lord shares
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any information or feedback (“Submission”) you are granting Provident Housing Ltd., its affiliated companies, and sublicensees (including third parties whose products, technologies and services use and interface with any specific parts of our digital products or service that includes the Submission), you are hereby granting right to copy, reproduce, store, distribute, publish, export, adapt, edit and translate all or any part of Submission as may be reasonably required without any charge.
- While we endeavour to keep our data and information up to date, Provident Housing Ltd. cannot assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials made available on this website. Provident Housing Ltd. further does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Provident Housing Ltd. may make changes to the materials, or to the products or services described herein, at any time without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. The information, documentation, software, products, APIs or Web Services obtained by you from the website cannot be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, create derivative works from, transferred, or sold.
- By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions mentioned here, you authorize Provident Housing Ltd. to contact you via Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger to keep you appraised of our products, event or any other promotions"
The information contained and transmitted by this email including any attachment thereof contains confidential and/or privileged information/material and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee, you should not review, retransmit, disseminate, distribute, copy or make use of or take any action in reliance upon the information from this email. If you have received this e-mail message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message from your computer and destroy all copies. Provident Housing Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or the sender does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Further, Provident Housing Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions contained herein.