WHAT IS Provident Upstudios ?
Upstudios is a part of a ~6 acre residential project “Provident Capella”, located in the IT hub of Whitefield and comprises of an exclusive tower of 169 Studio apartments. Thoughtfully designed for working professionals, Upstudios is an excellent investment option for those looking for an assured rental income since the location makes it an ideal choice for young IT/ITES professionals looking for homes close to the work place. It’s also a great investment choice for those looking to invest for capital appreciation.
CONNECTIVITY AND VICINITY:
- The 15.5 km long Baiyyappanahalli - Whitefield Metro Phase II will enhance connectivity from East to West Bangalore.
- The HAL Underpass project will further ease the traffic flow on Old Airport Road, enabling a signal-free passage from Vellara Junction to Hope Farm, Whitefield.
- The upcoming Peripheral Ring Road will connect Whitefield with Tumkur Road, Hosur Road, Bellary Road and Old Madras Road eventually connecting to the NICE Road.
- Multi-specialty healthcare facilities within 5 km distance.
- Multiple schools and colleges present within a 10 km radius.
- Plenty of leisure options nearby like Park Square Mall, Forum Neighbourhood Mall and Phoenix Market City.
WHY BUY Provident Upstudios ?
- Limited supply of Studio apartments in Whitefield
- High potential for capital appreciation as the locality develops further
- Small ticket investment, thus easier to resell compared to bigger units
- Captive tenant base & rental demand due to proximity to ITPL & great connectivity to the rest of the city
- Built with Global Brands like
- Mitsubishi Electric – Elevators
- Yale - Main door locks
- Kajaria - Living and bedroom floor tiles
- Berger paints – Premium home wall paint
- Schneider Electric – Stylish electric switches
- Queo – Bathroom fixtures
- Home to ITPL, one of the biggest IT Parks that employs over 4 lakh people.
- Average property prices in Whitefield has grown by over 50% in the last 3 years.
- Whitefield is dotted with Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Malls and Entertainment centres.