WHAT IS Provident Woodfield ?Provident Woodfield is the first plotted development project by Provident Housing, which is poised to redefine the way plots are identified, developed and sustained. The project promises large wide boulevards with beautifully manicured landscaped gardens, plethora of amenities, luxury clubhouse, community infrastructure and underground concealed services planned to seamless perfection.
- Gated Community
- 24/7 Security
- Grand Entry Arch
- Well-Designed Landscaped Parks
- Wide Internal Roads
- Tree-lined Avenues
- Entrance Portal with Fountain
- Streetscapes & Open Spaces
- Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Underground Cabling
- Landscape Irrigation Network
- Overhead Tank
- UG Sump
- Rainwater Harvesting Pits
WHY BUY Provident Woodfield ?
Provident is a pioneer in the premium value housing segment and a part of 45 years in business Puravankara Limited group, ranked amongst the top 4 developers in India.
- Trusted Brand - Provident is a pioneer in developing premium affordable homes and a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Group - the pan India real estate major with over 45 years of experience.
- Proximity To Metro - Just 10 minutes from the upcoming Metro Station.
- Great Investment - Investments in land have appreciated exponentially over the last couple of decades and are likely to give excellent ROI
- Safe & Secure- A safe gated community with 24/7 security.
- Well-Developed Layout - Lifestyle amenities, landscaped wide roads, underground electric conduiting, water and sewage lines.
- Electronic city, Bommasandra, Jigani and Chandapura located within a 5 km radius
- Narayana Health City adds a huge advantage when it comes to medical care services.
- Koramangala is just 35mins from ECC via 10 km long Electronic City-Hosur Road Flyover, the 2nd largest flyover in the country.
Connectivity and Vicinity:
- A mere 10 min drive through Hosur Road, ECC connects Bannerghatta road, Kanakapura road, Mysore road, Magadi road via the existing NICE expressway.
- The connectivity to Sarjapur road, Old Madras Road, Hennur Road, and Bellary Road through the proposed Rs. 11,950 crore Peripheral Ring Road,will ease the traffic further.
- Bommasandra and Jigani industrial areas cater to huge manufacturing facilities enhancing employability.
- The phase 2 of Bangalore Metro Rail project connecting RV Road to Bommasandra, which is expected to be completed by 2023 will cut short commute time drastically
- The 367 km satellite Town Ring Road is all set to de-congest traffic within the city. Once developed, commuting will get much easier from ECC to Anekal, Kanakapura, Ramanagaram, Magadi, Nelamangala, Doddaballapur, Devanahalli and Hosakote.
- The project is located amidst a thriving commercial hub with the Electronic City IT Industry, Bommasandra and Jigani Industrial Hub & The Hosur Manufacturing Industry Belt, etc.