TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Freedom Voucher Use & Redemption:
1. Voucher can be purchased online from the official website https://www.providenthousing.com between August 05.08. 2020 to 14.08. 2020
2. The redemption period commences at 0000 hours of 15.08. 2020 and ends at 23:59 hours on 18.08.2020, post which the Freedom Voucher and the code sent for redemption expire.
3. Voucher can be redeemed by entering the redemption code that is sent to you on your email id. P.
4. The Freedom Voucher Holder is entitled to a one-time discount of ₹ 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) against the total sale price of the unit purchased by Holder during the offer period. This discount is automatically applied at the time of paying a token reservation advance of ₹ 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) online, on entering and applying the Voucher code. Freedom Voucher cannot be used for payments made by cheque, demand draft, NEFT, or RTGS.
5. Freedom Voucher can only be redeemed against purchase of a single unit in any Provident project displayed on our website irrespective of initial project preference indicated by you.
6. Holder can purchase multiple Freedom Vouchers and redeem individual Vouchers against specific units. In other words, you can only redeem one Voucher against the booking/purchase of one unit.
7. Freedom Vouchers are not transferable. Once redeemed cannot be re-used or transferred against booking a different unit.
B. Booking Related:
1. To use and redeem the Freedom Vouchers, a customer must book an apartment unit using the website exclusively. Provident Housing Limited will not entertain or accede to requests for redemption of Freedom Vouchers for bookings made in any manner or form other than through the website.
2. Once you redeem your Freedom Voucher within the offer period, you are required to – (a) pay the balance booking advance of ₹ 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only), (b) complete other booking formalities including but not limited to furnishing all KYC related documents, (c) issue a post-dated cheque for an amount equal to 9% (for RERA registered projects) or 15% (for other projects) of the total sale consideration; and (d) execute the sale agreement on or before 30th September 2020, failing which the Freedom Voucher discount will be withdrawn.
3. Requests for unit swaps will be subject to availability, and on such terms and conditions as may be applicable, including but not limited to cancellation charges and forfeiture of amounts already remitted on account of Goods and Services Tax.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or verbally communicated, the transaction of sale and purchase to be entered into consequent upon redemption of Freedom Voucher will be governed solely and exclusively as per the terms and conditions recorded in the agreement for sale executed in this regard.
5. Any disputes arising from, in connection with or relating to the Voucher shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Bangalore only.
C. Refund Related:
1. For any cancellation of booking after redeeming Freedom Voucher and benefiting from the discount, the Holder will have to send a written cancellation request to us in via email on or before 19 September 2020. The amount will be refunded subject to deduction of taxes, payment gateway charges, card charges, or other transaction charges as applicable.
2. Any cancellation request received after this date will be subject to the Company's standard cancellation policy.
3. The refundable amount would be payable within 45 (forty five) days from the date on which we accept the cancellation request.
D. Common Terms & Conditions
Provident Housing Ltd. (as used herein, the name "Provident Housing" includes Provident Housing Ltd. And all companies wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to treat your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfil your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyse our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.