Freedom Coupon Use & Redemption
1. By purchasing a Freedom Coupon you are entitled to a one-time discount of ₹ 73,000 (Rupees Seventy Three Thousand Only) against the total sale price of the apartment you purchase during the offer period. This discount is automatically applied at the time of paying a token reservation advance of ₹ 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) online, on entering and applying the coupon code sent to you a Freedom Coupon holder via email. A coupon code cannot be used for payments made by cheque, demand draft, NEFT, or RTGS.
2. Coupon Redemption period commences at 0000 hours of August 15th 2019 and ends at 2359 hours on August 18th 2019, after which the Freedom Coupons and coupon redemption codes expire.
3. Coupon can only be redeemed against purchase of a single unit in any Provident project displayed on our website irrespective of initial project preference indicated by you. Freedom Coupons once redeemed cannot be re-used or transferred, either against booking for a different unit, or to any other person.
4. You can however purchase multiple Freedom Coupons and redeem individual coupons against specific units. In other words, you can only redeem one coupon against the booking/purchase of one unit.
B. Booking Related
1. To use and redeem the Freedom Coupons, a customer must book an apartment unit using the website exclusively. Provident Housing Limited will not entertain or accede to requests for redemption of Freedom Coupons for bookings made in any manner or form other than through the website.
2. Once you redeem your Freedom Coupon within the offer period, you are required to – (a) pay the balance booking advance of ₹ 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only), (b) complete other booking formalities including but not limited to furnishing all KYC related documents, (c) issue a post-dated cheque for an amount equal to 9% (for RERA registered projects) or 15% (for other projects) of the total sale consideration; and (d) execute the sale agreement on or before 30th September 2019, failing which the Freedom Coupon discount will be withdrawn.
3. Requests for unit swaps will be subject to availability, and on such terms and conditions as may be applicable, including but not limited to cancellation charges and forfeiture of amounts already remitted on account of Goods and Services Tax.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or verbally communicated to you, the transaction of sale and purchase to be entered into consequent upon redemption of your Freedom Coupon will be governed solely and exclusively as per the terms and conditions recorded in the agreement for sale/construction executed between the parties.
5. All disputes arising from, in connection with or relating to the Coupon shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Bangalore only.
C. Refund Related
1. If you want to cancel your booking after redeeming your Freedom Coupon and benefiting from the discount, you must send your cancellation request to us in writing on or before 31 August 2019 to receive a refund subject to deduction of taxes, payment gateway charges, card charges, or other transaction charges as applicable. Subject to your adherence to these conditions, the refundable amount would be payable within 45 (forty five) days from the date on which we accept your cancellation request. Any cancellation request received after this date will be subject to the Company's standard cancellation policy.
Provident Housing Ltd. (as used herein, the name "Provident Housing" includes Provident Housing Ltd. And all companies wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to treat your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfill your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyze our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.