Bengaluru Home Habba is a three day promotional event showcasing Provident Housing & Puravankara's products across different cities of South and Western India. With a full-fledged booking team on-site, customers are presented with the opportunity to request allotment of their preferred units on the spot.
SPECIAL BENGALURU HOME HABBA OFFER
You, the customer, can choose and book any apartment of their choice in any location, from amongst projects showcased at the Habba. As a measure of our thanks for your booking, and depending on the apartment booked, you will be eligible for on-the-spot discounts upto a maximum of ₹ 12,00,000. You may also be eligible for additional rewards, subject to applicable terms and conditions.
MOST IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You are required to register your name in order to participate in the event. By registering to participate, you consent to receiving promotional calls/SMS/emails from us, not limited to information about the event. You are made aware that your consent explicitly overrides any DND service to which you may be subscribed.
2. You expressly acknowledge that any discount, and/or the amount of such discount/rebate given is a one-time limited offer and does not constitute nor is to be construed as a continuing discount on the sale consideration for the apartment being purchased or any other apartment you may want to purchase.
3. To be eligible for the offer, it is mandatory that you sign and submit accurate and complete booking forms and simultaneously pay the prescribed allotment confirmation fee (plus GST) in full.
4. Only RTGS, cheque, or debit/credit card payment will be accepted. However, eligibility for the offer in case of cheque payments will be subject to realization of your cheque. Cash will not be accepted.
5. You will also be required to execute and register (if necessary) the agreement to sell AND pay (in full) an amount equal to 10% of the total sale consideration for your apartment within 45 days from the date of preferred allotment under the offer, failing which Company will be discharged from its obligation to honour and guarantee the special discount offered and shall be entitled to cancel the booking. In addition, a sum of ₹ 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) will be withheld from the amounts paid by you, towards cancellation and administrative charges.
6. Company at its own discretion shall have the right to alter or withdraw any offer provided herein without prior notice. The offer is restricted to apartments belonging to and sold directly by Puravankara Limited or Provident Housing Limited only.
7. Company reserves its right to reject any booking without assigning any reasons. In such an event, the entire amount paid by you will be refunded (without interest) to you.
8. All disputes shall be resolved amicably failing which, the same shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
9. By signing this form and booking your apartment, you confirm, agree and acknowledge that you have read and understood all applicable terms and conditions.
10. Provident Housing offers are not applicable on land lord shares
Provident Housing Ltd. (as used herein, the name "Provident Housing" includes Provident Housing Ltd. And all companies wholly or partially owned by it) makes every effort to treat your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible.
We occasionally employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, other companies and individuals may fulfil your orders from us, send you postal mail and e-mail, remove repetitive information from our customer lists, analyse our data, provide us with marketing assistance, and process credit card payments. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes. We do not intend to disclose any personal information of yours without your consent to any third party who is not bound to act on our behalf unless such disclosure is required by law.